Some of the foreign terms (French) are often used in English. Today, we shall have a look and get familiar with some of the terms.
1) avant– grade– ahead of times.
2) beaux –arts– fine arts.
3) beau monde– fashionable society.
4) Ci–doux– love letter.
5) c’est la vie– that’s life
6) passé– out of date or fashion.
7) mot juste– the exactly appropriate expression.
8) faux pas– blunder.
9) déjà vu– sense of having undergone before something being experienced for the first time now.
10) volte– face– about turn, policy reversal.
Source:theoretical verbal vocabulary & usage (basic reference material).